Search the REIMSnet web site
Hints and Tips
To execute a simple query you can search using just a word or a phrase. With the hints on this page you can expand on this to give a more precise result.
- Search for words with the same prefix e.g. type com* to find commerce, communications, company, etc.
- Search with the keyword NEAR, rather than AND, for words located close to each other e.g. both of these queries, Secure AND Commerce and Secure NEAR Commerce, look for the words Secure and Commerce on the same page. However with NEAR, the returned pages are ranked in order of proximity: the closer together the words are, the higher the rank of that page
- Improve your queries with the AND NOT keywords to exclude certain text from your search e.g. type XML AND NOT event to find all instances of XML but not event
- Include the OR keyword to find all instances of either one word or another e.g. type XML OR EDI to find all pages that mention XML or EDI or both
- Place quotation marks around keywords if you wish the search engine to take them literally e.g. if you type the following query
"REIMS near methodology"
The search engine will literally look for the complete phrase REIMS near methodology. But if you type the same query without the quotation marks:
REIMS near methodology
The search engine searches all documents for the words REIMS and methodology.
Return to search page.